Convenient respiratory kit designed for asbestos removal and environments containing dust. The kit comes complete with the 3M™ Half Face Reusable 7500 Series Respirator for comfort and durability. It also includes two pairs of 3M™ Particulate Filters 6035 P2/P3*. The unique solid top particulate filter casing design reduces premature caking and clogging from dirt, grime, water or dust. The protective casing also aids decontamination practices. Kit Contains:
• 1 x 3M™ Half Face Respirator 7500 Series
• 2 x pair of 3M™ Particulate Filters 6035 P2/P3*
• 1 x pair of 3M™ SecureFit™ 200 Series Safety Glasses, AS/NZS1337.1 Medium Impact
• 4 x 3M™ Respirator Cleaning Wipes 504
• 1 x 3M™ No-Touch™ Foam Earplugs P2000, Class 4 (SLC80: 25dB)
• Handy Storage Container
*Higher P3 protection factors only achieved with a 3M Full Face Respirator, otherwise P2 protection level when worn on a 3M Half Face Respirator.
• Suitable for certain asbestos work: Refer to local asbestos government guidelines (Safework Australia or Worksafe NZ)
• Also for lead paint removal, sanding, sawing, drilling, cutting, grinding, masonry, insulation, food manufacturing and powder coating
Note that any filtering respirator should not be used for protection at airborne concentrations of contaminants above the relevant IDLH levels.
This cartridge/filter, when used for protection against the contaminants as specified, is capable of providing the following protection levels:
– With a 3M 7500 Series Half Face Respirator: 10 times the Workplace Exposure Standard (WES) or 30 ppm, whichever is the lower
- Kit also contains 3M Eyewear, 3M Respirator Cleaning Wipes, 3M Earplugs and a handy storage container