- Tufflex Hi Viz is a European fabric, specially designed for the rugged outdoors.
- Your comfort and protection in the harshest foulest weather is assured.
- It protects you completely from the wind and rain whilst providing ease of movement and extra comfort.
- Tufflex Hi Viz is unique; it has proved to be very successful in the commercial industry and farming community due to its flexible, tear resistant, wear and light weight qualities. tufflex garments are farm chemical resistant.
- Garments comply with: Fabrics: AS/NZS 1906.4:1997 Garment Design: AS/NZS 4602:1999 Day/Night
- Unique full face stormproof hood with drawstring and toggle adjustment giving excellent peripheral v
- YKK heavy duty two way zipper.
- Double stormflap over zip with brass metal dome fasteners.
- Two large waterproof storage pockets.
- Comfortable, waterproof internal wrist cuffs in sleeves.
- Garment complies with Fabrics AS/NZS 1906.A:1997
- Garment Design AS/NZS 4602.1999 T.T.M.C
- 100% Waterproof with ultra-high frequency welded seams
- Great for Wet Weather clothing, Recreation, Fishing, Horticulturist, Hi Viz, Farming Clothing, Contractors, Safety, Roading Workers and Rainwear for all occasions
- Option: Available without Reflective Tape – We also offer Tufflex in Flame Retardant
KAIWAKA TUFFLEX Parker
Product Code: TFH770